Kustskepparintyg in English for is now offered as a weekend course starting in 2021. Kustskepparintyget is a certificate showing that the holder has proven to have sufficient knowledge of seaway rules, navigation and boating knowledge needed to operate a recreational craft in daylight, darkness and reduced visibility. Welcome to book the course that leads to a Kustskepparintyg with us today!
- Course fee: 3800 SEK.
- Where: Central Stockholm and Gothenburg.
- When during the week: Saturday at. 09:30 to 16:00 and Sunday at 9:30 am to 4:00 pm. The examination will be scheduled with the instructor during the course, typically within 1-2 weeks after the course.
- Educational Guarantee: Yes. This means that you may come back for free if you do not pass the test. However, it always costs to write the exam as this is handled by the Board of Boating Education Examiners.
- Prerequisites: You need the Förarintyg and the Båtpraktik to be able to get the Kustskepparintyg.
- Course literature: If you do not have a course book we recommend that you order the following book and read it before the course starts: Yachtmaster for Sail and Power
- Course material: 350 SEK. Includes exercise chart, dividers (passare in Swedish), conveyor (transportör in Swedish), ruler, pen and paper. Select/remove course material in the booking form on the right. We do not send out material before the course starts. You get this when the course starts.
- Examination fee: 625 SEK (plus 65 SEK for the Blue Certificate Book) will be added and levied by the Boating Life Education Board. Payable in cash or via Swish.
- Total for the course, course material & examination fee: 4 775 SEK.