Förarintyg in English for recreational boat is now offered as a course starting in 2020. Förarintyget is a certificate showing that the proprietor has proven to have theoretical knowledge of bringing recreational boats in and out of protected waters as well as how to show good seamanship. Welcome to book an intensive course leading to the Förarintyg certificate with Svensk Båtutbildning today!
- Course fee: 2950 SEK.
- Where: Central Stockholm and Gothenburg.
- When during the week: Saturday at. 09:30 to 16:00 and Sunday at 9:30 am to 4:00 pm. The examination will take place on Sunday between 16:00 and about 18:00.
- Educational Guarantee: Yes. This means that you may come back for free if you do not pass the test. However, it always costs to write the exam as this is handled by the Board of Boating Education Examiners.
- Course literature: If you do not have a course book we recommend that you order the following book and read it before the course starts: https://www.adlibris.com/se/bok/yachtmaster-for-sail-and-power-9781472925497
- Course material: 350 SEK. Includes exercise chart, dividers (passare in Swedish), conveyor (transportör in Swedish), ruler, pen and paper. Select/remove course material in the booking form on the right. We do not send out material before the course starts. You get this when the course starts.
- Examination fee: 450 SEK (plus 50 SEK for the Blue Certificate Book) will be added and levied by the Boating Life Education Board. Payable in cash or via Swish.
- Total for the course, course material & examination fee: 3 800 SEK.